Harrisons Manual of Medicine 17th Edition
NOW IN FULL COLOR!
Referenced to Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, the world’s leading internal medicine textbook, this ultra-handy, portable reference delivers on-the-spot answers to the clinical problems you face in everyday practice. Turn to any page, and you’ll find essential point-of-care guidance on all the major conditions seen in clinical medicine.
Completely updated to reflect all the major advances and new clinical developments, the new edition of the Manual is the most indispensable yet. It continues to focus on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care and offers authoritative, high-yield coverage of:
- Etiology and epidemiology
- Clinically relevant pathophysiology
- Signs & Symptoms
- Differential Diagnosis
- Physical and Laboratory Findings
- Practice Guidelines
- Full-color presentation for the first time!
- Full-color images of clinical conditions encountered in dermatology, cardiology, and eye diseases
- New chapters on end-of-life care, congenital heart disease in the adult patient, non-invasive cardiac examination, and metabolic syndrome