- Why get a subscription?
General Sugery Prometric Exam Questions (MCQs) to prepare for
- DHA Exam – Dubai (Dubai Health Authority)
- DHCC Exam – Dubai (Dubai Healthcare City Authority)
- Haad Exam – Abu Dhabi (Health Authority–Abu Dhabi)
- MOH Exam – UAE (Ministry of Health)
- SCFHS Exam – Saudi Arabia (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Arabia (Saudi Medical Licensing Exam)
- OMSB Exam – Oman (Oman Medical Specialty Board)
- QCHP Exam – Qatar (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners)
- NHRA Exam – Bahrain (National Health Regulatory Authority)
MCQs are loaded in Self Assessment Application Online.
Total MCQs: 780
Subscription Valid for 6 Month
How to Subscribe?:
- Click on ” Subscribe Now or Add to Cart ” button;
- Fill out the billing details and Click on “Place Order;
- You will be redirected to Secured 2Checkout Payment Processing Gateway in order to enter credit card / PayPal details to complete the payment.
- You will get access details by email within 2 to 3 hours after the payment.
A 17year old boy presents with pain over the umbilicus 10hours prior to admission. During transport to the hospital the pain was mainly in the hypogastrium and right iliac fossa. He has tenderness on deep palpation in the right iliac fossa. The most likely diagnosis is:
- Mesenteric adenitis.
- Acute appendicitis
- Torsion of the testis.
- Ureteric colic
The most sensitive test for defining the presence of an inflammatory focus in appendicitis is:
- The white blood count
- The patient’s temperature.
- The white blood cell differentiaL
- The sedimentation rate.
- The eosinophil count.