Emergency Radiology- Cases Study
Emergency Radiology: Case Studies is a one-of-a-kind text specifically designed to help you fine-tune your emergency radiographic interpretation and problem-solving abilities. Illustrated with hundreds of high-resolution images, this reference covers the full range of clinical problems in which radiographic studies play a key role.
Dr. David Schwartz, leading educator and expert author of Emergency Radiology, takes you step-by-step through the radiographic analysis of medical, surgical, and traumatic disorders, giving you an unparalleled review of the use and interpretation of radiographic studies in emergency diagnosis.
- 55 cases studies that highlight challenging areas in emergency diagnosis, including imaging studies with subtle, equivocal, or potentially misleading findings
- Detailed coverage of the broadband spectrum of disorders for which radiographs are utilized in emergency practice
- Coverage of chest and abdominal radiology, the extremities, cervical spine and facial radiology, and head CT
- Cohesive template for each chapter, beginning with case presentations, followed by discussion of the disorder
- Sections that begin with an overview of the pertinent radiographic technique, anatomy, and a method of radiographic interpretation
- Diagnosis-accelerating radiographs, ultrasound images, CT scans, and MR images
- Invaluable “pearls and pitfalls” of radiographic interpretation