Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 20e
A classic resource that has helped nurses pass the NCLEX exam for over 60 years, Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 20th Edition is fully updated to reflect the newest NCLEX-RN test plan. Content review is presented in a concise and full-color outline format organized by the core areas of medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity/women’s health, and mental health nursing, with a practice test following each unit. More than 4,200 practice questions and rationales — including more than 600 questions in the newest alternate item formats — are written by a team of trusted NCLEX experts led by author Patricia M. Nugent.
- Over 4,200 practice questions in the book
- Review questions are grouped by categories of concern to focus your study on any areas of weakness.
- Detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers are provided with every question.
- Text references are provided with the answer rationales for further study of difficult topics.
- Two comprehensive exams are coded by clinical area, client need, nursing process, and cognitive level, to help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- An overview of the latest NCLEX-RN test plan describes the recent changes and additions to content.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the newest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW and UNIQUE! An NCLEX Preparation Toolkit and two comprehensive exams help you strategize your review across clinical disciplines.
- Hundreds of NEW or revised questions reflect the increased emphasis on management of care, patient safety, and alternate format items.
- A NEW section on nursing management discusses key concepts such as delegation and leadership.