What are DHA, MOH, HAAD and DHCC Exams in UAE…? An Exact GuidePrometricMCQ.com Webmaster
Landing a Medical Position in UAE is a major dream for some. A huge number of individuals are landing positions here and having a charming existence.
UAE is extraordinary compared to other nations, values its way of life and conventional traditions. They always attempt to give the best living knowledge in this nation. They invite expatriates from every one of the nations. For the professionals desired to work in EMIRATES region, they required some mandatory licenses to start a job or working as individual medical professionals.
You need one of the 4 licenses in UAE to land a Position.
UAE is a nation of 7 Emirates (States).
- DHA License, Dubai
(DHA stands for Dubai Health Authority)
Dubai is the most loved city with every one of the marvels joys and experiences.
To work here, you need to pass Prometric Exam for DHA License. As said before, all the delights are situated in Dubai consequently the greater part of the general population need to work here.
- MOH License
(MOH Stands for Ministry of Health)
The various 5 Emirates Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah you need MOH License. Considering Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the typical cost for basic items is much lesser when you move to more northern part.
- HAAD License
(HAAD stands for Health Authority of Abu Dhabi)
Abu Dhabi is the capital city. On the off chance that you wish to work here you need HAAD License. Considering all Emirates, the typical cost for basic items in Abu Dhabi is higher.
The Salary in Abu Dhabi is likewise higher.
- DHCC License, Dubai
(DHCC stands for Dubai Health Care City Authority)
Situated in the core of Dubai, the world’s biggest medicinal services free zone involves two stages.
- Stage 1, committed to social insurance and therapeutic training, possesses 4.1 million square feet in the Oud Metha, and
- Phase 2, which is devoted to wellbeing, involves 22 million square feet in Al Jadaf, disregarding the noteworthy Dubai Creek.
Aspects about Accommodation
With respect to the accommodation facility and the expenses related to this unit is provided below which are just an estimate values. They may be differ from the written below values regarding to the change of time and space.
- Typically A single man convenience space begins from 400 AED to 1500 AED month to month relies upon the office and space.
- For the Family, A studio Flat will cost 1200 AED to 2500 AED month to month relies upon the office and topographical zone.
- For a one-room lobby, it ordinarily cost 1800 AED to 5000 AED month to month relies upon the geological region.
We are the best distributor in UAE Providing Exam Preparation books for as far back as 16 years. We refresh our MCQs bank each year. Presently all Prometric MCQ Exam MCQs 2017 Edition Available for DHA Exam, MOH DHCC HAAD, and all Gulf Countries Exam.